Monday, October 6, 2014

Get To Know Me :)





Hey Guys ! 

Okay , So I know you guys have been waiting on the blog. Here it is ! I'm not going to promise you guys anything solid with how often I am going to come to you guys with new post , because of some projects that I'm working on and things of that nature. I did however want to give you guys a little background of who I am and what it is that I want to do with my time here on IG,  and with my career as an artist . Lets start with things that you probably know. My name is Aiden Reynoso , I am a 22 Year old Makeup artist and also a Beauty Blogger on Instagram  ( That's the simplest I'm going to break it down because I feel like I do more then that and that,  the term "Beauty Blogger" Is so loosely used . 
for those of you who are new to me here is My IG Page :)


I started doing makeup when I was about 17 years old , For me it was something I found interesting . I loved the way it made me feel. It was fun , I could be whoever I wanted to be ( looking back I laugh because I've come a long way from the days when I only used foundation " haha . At the time I was living in Florida , I went to the local MAC store in my area and started asking questions. Little did I know that would be where I met someone very influential to my growth as an artist, And her name was Valerie ( also known as ValerieVixenArt On IG ) I ended up working at that counter helping out (for free) as a freelance artist. I was too young to even be hired, but the manager there saw that I had a strong curiosity for the brand and makeup in general so he let me pick up hours to learn and help customers when it was really busy. Valerie would always encourage me in my craft for the short amount of time I was there,  Telling me that I could so anything I put my mind and heart too . It was people like her that shaped me into the artist and person that I am today . 

Shortly After, I ended up leaving Florida to head back up north to NY with my family . I ended up putting Makeup to the side for a few months to go off to trade school and pursue my degree in homeland security (at the time that was something I enjoyed doing and I didn't know how profitable makeup could become) I graduated from school and I got myself a job doing dispatch services at a mall .

 I got bored REALLY quickly LOL , I ended up leaving that JOB and going to a cosmetology school in my area. That school was mainly focused on hair (If I would have known what I knew now I would have never went to cosmetology school ) I did that for about 4 months before I decided that I hated hair and that, This was something I did not want to do .

I created my instagram page in 2012 , Using this app purely for selfies and all that jazz, I didn't even know that there was a makeup community. I ended up getting more and more into makeup , Practicing looks on myself . I remember only having one eye shadow pallet and 3 eye brushes from the drug store ( HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED HAHAH :) . I still practiced because I knew deep down that makeup was something that I really loved . Im going to post a picture of my looks early on and my looks as of today . ( THE GROWTH IS CRAZY ) I cringe looking at my old makeup haha .( I would BLUR the hell out of my pictures . 
Mid 2012 



October 6th, 2014 
































At first I would only post my makeup looks on my Facebook page which had only friends and family. As i started to see that Instagram could be a platform to show my looks I started posting on IG . I knew from the very beginning that my "look" would get attention (both good and bad ) At first I was scared of what people would say about me. I was not used to having strangers have opinions about me and what I was doing . But as I grew as an artist,  the Love outweighed the bad , And until this day I feel that way . There are so many amazing people out in this world for me to worry about the bad . I remember talking to my mother , asking her if I should stop posting and she said "Aiden, People are going to find something bad to say about you even if you didn't wear makeup , Do what makes YOU happy . Don't let anyone steal your joy." And that's what I did . I continued to post looks , Try new products and meet amazing people . I look back and am so grateful to those people who gave me a shot . 

This Post has gotten WAY too long LOL , I guess i just want you guys to know that everyone has a story . YOU cannot judge a book by its cover , and you must always live your life with LOVE . For Love conquers all :) 

Im going to try to get some makeup related post up as soon as I can find the time I promise ! 

leave me a comment below & let me know what you guys want to see ! love hearing from you guys ! 


Yours Always, 


AidensEmpire 

10 comments:

  1. You are such an inspiration thank you for sharing your story and beautiful make up <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the story...definitely looking forward to makeup tips xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so incredible dolly. It's so nice to know Valerie helped inspire you! I remember her coming home from work and raving about how much she adored you and how funny you were! Keep on being fierce and werqin' it!!!! ������

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you guys !! so glad you liked this post!
    ill be getting a new post this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aiden your so amazing ! I don't think you get the recognition you deserve! just know we love you out here in Texas ! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog Aiden! Check out my NYC based beauty blog: ALL THINGS FASHION at glassofclass.blogspot.com��

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for giving us a little insight into you world. I must say I sm at awe with your creative art work. Looking forward to future posting.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm Javon,love to hear from you,i have somethings i would like to know about you,hit me up whe u can, RuffRyderJWalker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete